Mostly people know about Linux Operating system do not come with his own default PDF editor. If you are in need of an application which can do some basic editing, there are few options available. However, when it comes to an application software which provides the advance features same like Adobe Acrobat for your Linux system, then the choices are limited.
If you ask how we can edit a PDF files in Linux Operating System, LibreOffice Draw could be an answer. However, it is limited when it comes to Linux operating system for PDF reader. And this is why we have included exclusive software like PDF Studio and Master PDF which is fully functional and featured for commercial purpose PDF editors available for Linux Users.
Top Best PDF For Linux O.S
LibreOffice Draw [FOSS]
LibreOffice draw delivers a handy way of editing a PDF file. If your requirements are very inadequate and mostly text editing in a PDF document, Draw will serve your purpose. It is not a complete PDF editor and comes with some restrictions, such as not being able to edit a scanned PDF document.
Qoppa PDF Studio [Not FOSS]
PDF Studio is a commercial PDF editor from Qoppa Software that has all the necessary editing features. You can create, review and edit a PDF file.
- Add sticky notes, text boxes, freehand annotations, hyperlinks etc.
- Edit text contents and properties, shapes and path objects, move and resize images and optimize PDFs to reduce file size.
- Attach a file to a PDF document
- Features an interactive form designer, fill in and save interactive PDF forms and flatten any form fields.
- Scan papers directly to PDF and extract, insert or delete pages.
- Apply headers, footers, watermarks and custom actions.
- Add password to a PDF document and digitally sign a PDF document.
- Supports advanced features, such as text search, comparing two PDFs side by side, rulers and grid views.
- Supports a touch mode for touch screens laptops.
Master PDF Editor [Not FOSS]
Master PDF Editor is another exclusive application for editing PDF files. With Master PDF Editor, you can do almost everything extending from editing a PDF file to editing scanned documents and cross handling.
- Add or edit text in a PDF file, insert images, change the size of objects and copy objects from a PDF file to the clipboard.
- Provides powerful annotation tools, such as sticky notes, measuring tools and shapes as well as enhance capabilities such as strikethrough, underline and highlights.
- Support creation, editing and filling of PDF forms.
- Edit scanned documents and documents containing images.
- Merge or split a PDF file; create, edit or remove bookmarks.
- Supports digital signature and much more.
If you like this? Please share with your friends.
- Ethical-Hacking2020.02.18What is Penetration Testing – Introduction
- Cyber-Tech News2020.02.09How to make Online Payments via Debit/Credit Card from Pakistan – Top Best payment Cards in Pakistan
- Cyber-Tech News2020.01.05Iranian Hackers Group Breach: website for U.S. Government library with Pro-Iranian Message
- Operating Systems2020.01.05Windows 10 Pro +MS Office 2019 Updated Nov 2019 Download