Today tutorial about how you can fix ESET Nod32 Antivirus Updating issue as i have experince this issue on few of my operating machine so i have thought i have to share with you how to fix it.
Note day if you are using following version of Nod32 10.0.386.0 or later you may found updating issue as well depending upoun your Windows O.S. Well move to the topic. if you notice that when you open Nod32 Antivirus dashboard a icon in orange or red color displaying a littile Pop-up that updating process has been failed. You need to check first update stauts massage.
If it is displaying to you “Undocumented serios error 0x101a” Or “General Compiler Error” it means updating process unable to process further. In these cases you need to follow these following few setps.
Note: You need to clear update Cache of Nod32 and reboot it and then try again to update.
- Click on “Setup”
- On the Buttom Right Cornor Click on “Advance Setup”
3. Click on “Update”
4. Inside General Setting click on “Clear Update Cache”
Now You have to reboot you Computer/Pc, if still this problem exisit then try to re-install Antivirs again.
- Hello! I’m Muhammad Faraz Jamil, having couple of years work experience in WordPress Designing and Development & Customization, committed to working with responsibility, honest and my intention to get client’s entire satisfaction with my great service. I have proficient with some international institute and mastered in the skills to meet client’s demands and deliver top-notch service. So, I can certify that I will handle any WordPress Website project professionally without invalid excuses. - Thank you
- Home2019.11.10Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2020 Free Download
- Operating Systems2019.11.03Windows 7 Ultimate 32 / 64 Bit Bilingual Updated Aug 2019 Download
- Cyber-Tech News2019.11.01WhatsApp’s Fingerprint Unlock Feature Finally arrives on Android
- Cyber-Tech News2019.11.01Motorola Foldable Display RAZR Leaks in First-Official Images looking