Today tutorial about how you can fix ESET Nod32 Antivirus Updating issue as i have experince this issue on few of my operating machine so i have thought i have to share with you how to fix it.
Note day if you are using following version of Nod32 10.0.386.0 or later you may found updating issue as well depending upoun your Windows O.S. Well move to the topic. if you notice that when you open Nod32 Antivirus dashboard a icon in orange or red color displaying a littile Pop-up that updating process has been failed. You need to check first update stauts massage.
If it is displaying to you “Undocumented serios error 0x101a” Or “General Compiler Error” it means updating process unable to process further. In these cases you need to follow these following few setps.
Note: You need to clear update Cache of Nod32 and reboot it and then try again to update.
- Click on “Setup”
- On the Buttom Right Cornor Click on “Advance Setup”
3. Click on “Update”
4. Inside General Setting click on “Clear Update Cache”
Now You have to reboot you Computer/Pc, if still this problem exisit then try to re-install Antivirs again.
- PC-Optimization Tools2020.03.15CCleaner Professional 5.50.6911 Free Download
- Ethical-Hacking2020.03.14Top 10 Best Hacking Tools of 2020
- Ethical-Hacking2020.02.18What is Penetration Testing – Introduction
- Cyber-Tech News2020.02.09How to make Online Payments via Debit/Credit Card from Pakistan – Top Best payment Cards in Pakistan