VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop, and embedded use, it is now the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software
If you need to work on different operating systems at a time at the same place than VirtualBox should be the right choice for you. It is a free and open source tool for x86 virtualization which is very handy for different organizations and at the same time for home users. X86 virtualization permits a desired operating system to run on another operating system.
VirtualBox is compatible with approximately all operating system, for example, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris.
VirtualBox consists of a very simple interface which is very helpful for making virtual machines. VirtualBox’s has a tabbed main screen with a side panel that shows all the virtual machines is tabbed with a side panel which shows all the existing virtual machines. There are some control icons at the top left side of the main window which are used for controlling and managing your virtual machines these control icons are labeled as New, Setting, Start and Discard. The names of these control icons show the operation assigned to them. Three tabs which are tagged as Details, Snapshot, and Description which show the information about the selected virtual machine
VirtualBox System Requirements:
To Install VMBOX you need to complete this specification of your system or CPU :
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8
- Processor: Minimum Pentium III
- RAM: Minimum of 512MB (depending on what guest OS you want to run.)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 100MB space required for Windows OS
- PC-Optimization Tools2020.03.15CCleaner Professional 5.50.6911 Free Download
- Ethical-Hacking2020.03.14Top 10 Best Hacking Tools of 2020
- Ethical-Hacking2020.02.18What is Penetration Testing – Introduction
- Cyber-Tech News2020.02.09How to make Online Payments via Debit/Credit Card from Pakistan – Top Best payment Cards in Pakistan